Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xanxa Is Boss

2 posters

Go down

Xanxa Is Boss Empty Xanxa Is Boss

Post  Xanxa Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Name:
Adam T*****

Country / Timezone:
Australia, +10GMT

Time available online for work:
Daily, I will be available from 5-15 hours. I usually stay on the computer throughout the whole day.

Why do you want to become a GM here?
For one thing, I WILL follow the rules and obey the rules. Lying is not an option. I will not take no as an answer. I love to help others. Helping others is my passion, especially regarding to private servers and computers/tech in general. If you need help with uploading or editing, I'm the guy that can help. I'm very sociable and people would describe me as friendly but also strict. Strict in a way, meaning that if I get commands from a higher rank, I will do as told, no ifs ands or buts. How would I handle risky situations? Let's say that someone was trolling/flaming/bothering me constantly. What to do? Many people would flame back, argue back, spam back. How I would handle the situation would to be calm and collectible. I won't be rough and fight back. Gm's are supposed to be set as role models for the next generation/lower ranks. Not only in games but also the real world. We all have to remember, even though it's the internet, it doesn't mean we aren't interacting with real people. People have feelings to, so we should all take that into consideration, that's one of the talents I have. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make this server better and fun.
To catch hackers/take responsibility, first of all, I will be in hide so that the "Hacker" won't know I'm there. I will find where the Hacker is Hacking and will warp to him in hide mode also contacting another gm/admin. I will also check to see if the Hacker is Hacking by checking there stats/damage etc. If their stats exceed their limit, for example: No rebirths and hitting max damage, I know they are capable of creating a risk for others and hacking. I will warp to them in hide and take as many screen shots as possible. Before I said I would contact another gm, well I said this because just in case there isn't enough sufficient screen shots, we have backup. Also, we have another GM watching and creating more proof. After "stalking them" and taking intermittent accurate screen shots, I will get the reason of how and what they were hacking and BAN them right away A.S.A.P! I will post the screen shots on the forum if they try a ban appeal, and will also have prepared extra proof resulting in the end.
To Stop Aggresion, if I saw two players fighting. For one thing, this is not acceptable. As not only Gm's are the role models but the present players are the role models for the future players to come. But if this did happen, I would first break up the fight. Then I would ask kindly but strictly for each to apologize to each other. Then, I would ask what the problem was that occurred, why those two were fighting with each other. I would then take the story from both sides and think of a solution that both would agree on. As others opinions are genuine, so I will listen carefully of there solutions towards the problem. Of course, yes, I will take both stories from Private Chat, the whole world doesn't have to know, and I'd like to limit the problem to the three of us. After finding a solution to agree on, the three of us will discuss it and eventually agree. Now if this backfires on me, meaning that they don't want my help, I will first let the two of them work it out. If I tell them to stop and they continue, I will give them a warning, even worse a jail, BUT NOT A BAN, A BAN IS UNNECESSARY FOR THIS PROBLEM UNLESS IT LEADS TO HACKING. I will then let the two of them work it out in jail, also giving a certain time limit, depends on the disobedience. This will teach them to be kind to others in the AzelMS Community and not to fight. To use words instead of being physical towards hacking. To solve and work out the problem. Events are what usually connects Gm's to the players of MS. Events are especially important in Maplestory Private Servers since they help the players connect to others including Gm's, make new friends, and have some fun. I am willing to make entertaining events on a DAILY BASIS, and I will also look for more events to add. Maybe even create some.

Do you have any experience as a GM? Show evidence.
I have been a GM In Many Private Servers Including:
CirnoMS -v55 (HGM)
Xynerastory -v83 (GM)
ChaoticStory -v83 (GM)
FutureMS -v62 (COOWNER)+(HGM)
SexyMS -v83-v111 (GM)
ViciousMS -v83 (HGM)
FarmerStory -v83 (GM)
RydahMS(I stated MS not Reborn)(Before Reborn) -v75 (GM)
AngelicMS - v83 (GM)

-Unfortunately, a couple of months ago, I had deleted all of my clients/versions/photos due to school, I will inform you ASAP once I find my photos/proof from previous desktops and photo-bucket accounts.
What will you do as a GM?

Do you know the roles, what?
-Keep the community safe
-Do whatever another fellow gm tells you to do
-Take screen shots of anything such as hackers etc
-To not be on anyones side except your own
-To be the better mature person
-NEVER GIVE ITEMS AWAY Unless you have permission
-Theres much much more, if needed go ahead and pm me...

How will you benefit the server?
-Coding.
-GM Experience.
-I'm a very fast learner
-Advanced Forums Designing
-Other Add ons for The Server(Ex: Security)
-Responsibility
-Encouragement
-Great Attitude
-My passion to help others succeed

(I'm also very active/bring more players)

Why should we choose you and not the others?
For one thing, this is totally the GM's choice of whether or not to pick me. I know somewhere in that life, you have read millions of these, summing up to the same old thing. But heres why you should pick me. Many people fill out gm applications expected to have more power over others, to do anything they want, to win every event, to order people around however they want to. I, on the other hand, don't think in that manner. The reason I'm filling out this GM Application, is because I believe that I can make this server a better place for not only me but everyone. Again, we are the role models for the upcoming future players and the present players. The players look up to us, to keep there community safe from hackers, flamers, trollers, etc. I believe I can make this server and also community a much better place.

Explain some GM rules:
(GM rules I have explained some of them in the GM Roles section)
(As those also apply to GM Rules)

Do you have any other talent? Are you able to help the server in another way?
- Like explained previously, I'm very good with Photoshop, video editing, and some animation. I'm also great at advertising and getting more and more people to join the server. Banners and signatures are my thing.

What would you do if you're not chosen? Honestly.
Honestly, I would congrats the player(s) who did get chosen, I would say to myself better luck next time and try harder then I did before. Honestly, I would keep playing as a player, even if not a GM, I would always help others in need all the time. Encouragement and happiness is the key to success.

Anything else you wish to add on? (Optional)
Also I am a very experienced coder--(Java/web/NPC/Hacking/++)
I am always active, If I am not, I am dead.

~Adam
Xanxa
Xanxa

Back to top Go down

Xanxa Is Boss Empty Re: Xanxa Is Boss

Post  Yuki Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Hello The Main Owner of AzelMS Here.
Your Apply is so intersting.
But i wantted to ask you about
" Xynerastory -v83 (GM)
ChaoticStory -v83 (GM) "
I Have Been The Co-Owner of Theses 2 Servers