Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kobe's GM Application

Go down

Kobe's GM Application  Empty Kobe's GM Application

Post  itzkobe Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 am

Character name: itzKobe (I didn't make it yet because im downloading it)

Time zone and Country :GMT Sacramento

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ? I played private servers for about 5 years

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GM's? They are bad
what would u do differently? Be nice to the person he is being bad to

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? A few minutes

Have You Been A Part Of A Staff On A Server Before ? No
And What Was Your Position ? I don't know what you mean by that
And Give Some Proofs ? ^^^

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? This is a new server and if you have great GM's like me people would stay

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: I was hoping this server would make me a GM so I would have a wonderful experience

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day? I will try my best because I have school

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Yes, that is why I want to be a GM (I will do my best to make the events fair)

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?: Yes because I want my first GM job to be successful

What will u do if ur application not accepted? I will keep playing this server and try some other time Very Happy

What will u do if two people are fighting? I would jail them if this server has a jail

what will u do to a hacker? I will BAN she/he FOREVER

What will u do to make the server on more popular? I'm very popular at school so I will tell my friends to play this server(Most of my friends play MapleStory)

Additional information about you: I am a kid that want's to be a GM for the first time on my first try Very Happy
itzkobe
itzkobe

Back to top Go down