Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shawn's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Shawn's GM Application Empty Shawn's GM Application

Post  shawn2622 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Time zone and Country :Singapore/+8GMT

How long have you been playing Maplestory ( Private Server + Normal ) ?:few years

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad GM's?:Like ban other peoples when they do nothing wrong.
what would u do differently?:i will report to the forum about the GM abuse.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?: 1 day

Have You Been A Part Of A Staff On A Server Before ? And What Was Your Position ?: yes at nation ms level 5 superGM and MokkaMS Co-owner
And Give Some Proofs ?: iam sorry i could not get any proof because both of the server is down.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?: i try to invite more people to this server and to be loyal to this server

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 4 non afk hrs per day?: Yes i can play like 9-10hours without afking

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?: yes i know that some people play private server is to play event and get prizes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:Agree because giving mesos/item to anybody is breaking the nexon rules.
What will u do if ur application not accepted? : i will still continue to play this private server and support.

What will u do if two people are fighting?: i will chill them down and let them explain who started the fight

what will u do to a hacker?: i will screenshot the hacker and post it on the forum and ban the hacker.

What will u do to make the server on more popular?:i will invite more people to join this server and make this server Popular.

Additional information about you: Hello Guys im shawnkoh but you can call me shawn for right now im still studying but i still play private servers Smile but i
think i will play this server only and will not play others i love to play sports like playing basketball and Jogging with friends.Thankyou for reading.

Your Sincerly,
Shawn
shawn2622
shawn2622

Back to top Go down

Shawn's GM Application Empty Re: Shawn's GM Application

Post  Xanxa Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 am

Nice App
Xanxa
Xanxa

Back to top Go down

Shawn's GM Application Empty Thanks